Write a long apology.

 Michael, I'm sorry. I am sorry for hurting you, and tearing you apart. I am sorry for making you cry, and feeling depressed. Honestly, I do not know what made you really truly love me. I do not know what makes me different. But I know what makes you different. Your eyes, your name, your smile, your voice, the way your body is shape, the way you even think, and protect, and how funny and charming you are. You are not perfect, but you were for me. Exactly, for me. I do not know how to love unfortunately, you were also my first true love. I just wanted everything to go right, to do right, but instead, I caused heartache, and even broke my own heart in the process. All I ask is that you continue to fight for me, cause I will always for you even if we are not together. I love you, please forgive my heart.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection 9/13/22

Reflection 11/18/22